Divorce is never an easy decision to make, and it often becomes harder when spouses realize how much this decision will cost them financially. That is the reason why many couples decide to set aside their disputes and choose cheap uncontested divorce.
A cheap divorce in Florida can be obtained only if spouses have compromised and agreed on asset and debt division, financial aspects, and child support and care. If the couple meets these conditions, they do not need to hire a lawyer and may get a cheap online divorce on their own.
Affordable Florida Divorce Online
Affordable divorces can be either fully managed by the couple or arranged with some online help. Here is what you need to know to make an informed choice:
1. Do-It-Yourself Divorce.
A DIY divorce presupposes that you complete all the steps required to file for and finalize the marriage dissolution on your own. You will have to:
- Gather a lot of divorce-related information.
- Research the legal processes.
- Get the suitable paperwork.
- Fill in the documents properly.
- Find the right court and file your forms there.
- Serve your spouse correctly.
- Follow the court procedure carefully.
If you mistakenly file outdated forms, complete the paperwork incorrectly, or confuse the legal processes, your case may be dismissed at any point. While the DIY option is free, and you will only have to pay the court costs, it is quite risky.
2. Online Divorce.
Although online services are not free, they are not expensive and can make your divorce not only cheap but also fast and simple. You will receive:
- Filled-out legal documents specific to your case.
- Instructions on how to file the forms.
- Guidelines on finalizing your divorce.
- Guarantee that your paperwork will be accepted in court.
These are just a few reasons why spouses prefer getting cheap and quick divorce online instead of dealing with it on their own. While prices vary across companies, FloridaOnlineDivorce offers all of the above for a flat fee of $139, tax included.
How It Works?
To get a cheap divorce in Florida, follow these easy steps:
- See if you qualify for online divorce. Before you register, we will ask you if you know the location of your spouse and if you agree to the division of property, assets, and all child-related issues. If both answers are “yes,” our fast divorce option will work for you!
- Fill out an online questionnaire. We have created a brief questionnaire, which takes approximately 28 minutes to complete. However, you can always take your time and fill in at a pace comfortable for you.
- Print, sign, and file. As soon as you get and check your paperwork, you can sign it and file it with the court. Use our filing instructions to see what each of your next steps should be and finalize your marriage dissolution successfully.
Forms for Divorce Without Children – $139
Ordering from our online service, you will get the following benefits:
- Only court-approved divorce forms. We provide only up-to-date forms, which will be accepted by the court.
- Comprehensive filing instructions. You will receive a guide detailing what steps you should take further.
- Professional customer support. Feel free to ask any questions concerning our service 24/7.
- Flat fee. There are no taxes or surcharges – only a one-time and fixed-sum payment.
- Fast delivery. Submit answers to the questionnaire and get your forms in 5 days or less!
Forms for Divorce with Minor Child – $139
If you are a parent, our service will perfectly suit your needs, as we offer:
- Child support calculation help. We can help you approximate the amount of support the state will require you or your spouse to pay.
- No extra charges. No matter how many children you have, the price will remain the same.
- Parenting plan included. You will get a Parenting Plan along with the other mandatory forms in your divorce packet.
- Case-specific paperwork. The system will automatically choose the suitable forms based on your answers and fill them out for you.
- Unlimited changes. Don’t worry if you make a typo or forget to include some property. You can always edit your answers and receive updated forms.
Installment Plan – $75+$65
If you cannot afford to make a full payment now, you are welcome to use our installment plan option!
- Make the first payment of $75 now and pay the second half later within 30 days.
- Contact us if you want to customize the number of payments, sums, and dates.
Low-Cost Divorce Without a Lawyer
Low-cost divorce is such a popular option in Florida because family law attorneys charge their clients $295 hourly on average. In big cities and counties, this fee may be even higher! Due to the mandatory court processes and case discussions, you will end up with at least $2,500 in legal fees in simple cases and around $5,000 if you have children or property.
Luckily, you can get a flat rate divorce from FloridaOnlineDivorce instead. We charge $139 for cases of any type – whether with children, assets, and alimony requests or without. Your only additional expenses would be court costs of less than $500.