In most cases, getting a legal breakup in Florida is really expensive and challenging. How to file for divorce in FL? What is the best way to collect your papers for dissolution of marriage? How long do you have to be separated in Florida to get a divorce? What are the filing fees and how much to file for divorce in Florida? Learn more about how to get a quick divorce in Florida with minimum efforts.
How to Get a Divorce in Florida Without a Lawyer?
Getting dissolution of marriage without a lawyer can be made in two ways:
- Collect all the divorce documents without any assistance. This way, you will need to look for all the required papers on the Internet and don’t get any help from lawyers or online solutions. However, this is very difficult. The truth is that you will find dozens of outdated forms for legal breakup on the Internet which are no longer accepted by the court. Moreover, making mistakes in divorce forms will lead to the court’s rejection to proceed with your divorce case.
- Online divorce. Our online dissolution of marriage is developed to help spouses to prepare the documents for uncontested divorce within the shortest terms. Our professional team is able to collect all the basic forms, as well as papers for child custody and dividing the property for your personal case. The price is completely affordable for most couples in the state.
How to File for Divorce in Florida Online?
To get all your papers for dissolution of marriage with the help of our online divorce provider, you will need to:
- Sign up on our website
- Fill out a simple questionnaire
- Check your email and get all the divorce forms online
We have been working in the area of an online legal breakup for over 12 years. Having a whopping experience in the field, we always offer only court approved and precise documents to all our customers. Furthermore, each our client receives a handy guide on how to fill out each divorce without any mistakes. The instructions are simple and detailed, so you are not likely to face any issues when filling out the papers.
How to file for divorce in Florida with children?
Getting dissolution of marriage with kids is really easy. With our service, you will get all the needed documents for child care. However, make sure you and your spouse have a similar vision on taking care of children for the uncontested divorce.
How does adultery affect divorce in Florida?
This is one of the most common questions of hundreds of spouses. The truth is that Florida remains to be a no-fault state, so adultery does not significantly affect most court decisions.
How to File for Divorce in Florida Without Spouse?
Is it possible and how to get a divorce in Florida without your spouse? This is one of the most common problems hundreds of people face when it comes to having the dissolution of marriage. In case your spouse is missing or doesn’t want to have a divorce, you are still eligible to get a legal breakup. The matter is that Florida is non-fault divorce state, so the ground for divorce can be a desire of at least one of the spouses. However, getting a dissolution of marriage without spouse is usually a complicated process that requires the lawyer’s consultation. As for the prices, Florida divorce filing fee is almost the same for legal breakups with or without spouses.
Generally, this type of divorce is completed in several steps:
- File for a standard no-fault divorce
- Serve the papers to your spouse and wait to get a response. Your spouse has only 30 days to reply to your divorce petition. In case your spouse is missing or is not responding to your petition, the process of the legal breakup will be continued in 30 days.
- Follow the court proceedings regarding dividing the property and taking care of kids.
- Ask the court to grant your dissolution of marriage, come to the hearing and wait until the process of your divorce is finalized.
How Much Does a Divorce Cost in Florida?
The filing fee for divorce in Florida is $408. Get ready to pay extra $10 for Summons in case your spouse is missing. Moreover, the cost to file for divorce in Florida will also include additional divorce fees that vary in different counties. Therefore, divorce prices in Florida vary in different counties.
Divorce in Florida Cost
How much does it cost to get a divorce in Florida? The average cost of divorce in Florida is $14,000, including Florida divorce cost of an attorney for about $10,000. The cost of uncontested divorce in Florida is always lower than for contested dissolution of marriage.
How Much Is a Divorce in Florida? the Easiest Way to Save Your Money
With the help of our online divorce service, you will be able to save over $8,000. If you are planning to have an uncontested divorce, there is usually no need to hire an attorney. You can collect all your papers for dissolution of marriage with the help of the reliable online solution and save plenty of time and efforts. All your forms will be ready in less than 30 minutes!